The Round Rock Invitational will be held Thursday, October 23. This is an all day meet with over 600 swimmers. Click here for arrival times, warm-up info and other important details for the day. Please note there is NO transportation provided by the school or team to the meet and each swimmer is responsible for getting to the pool on time.
- Make sure you sign up for event preferences on Coach Car’s door, asap. Also let her know if you can’t attend this meet. Today is the last day to sign up on Coach Car’s door with your event preferences. She’ll do her best to get you in the events you want, but no promises.
- Swimmers will miss school for this meet. It is an excused absence but each student is responsible for missed work and communicating with teachers regarding the absence.
- Swimmers are responsible for their own transportation to and from the meet.
- Also, parents are welcome to stay and cheer! We will need at least 2 volunteer timers (can rotate out with other timers during the day) and at least one photographer.
- Calling out for a pop-up shade tent. If you have one we can borrow please contact Liz Scanlon, at liz.scanlon
@gmail.com. The booster club is happy to manage it to and from the meet.
- Snacks, lunch and bottle waters will be provided by the booster club. There will also be a concession stand.
- Swimmers MUST wear this year’s team suits and JAG caps to compete in this meet.
- Click here for arrival and warm-up times and other important details for the meet.