Our first meet is rapidly approaching! It will be the Round Rock Invitational Meet and is next Thursday, Oct 24th. Parents are welcome and encouraged to come cheer on our team! We will need timers throughout the meet. Parents may park in the lot in front of the pool.
- Thursday, Oct 24th
- All swimmers need to be at the Micki Krebsbach pool no later than 8am.
- There will be NO bus to take swimmers to the pool. Swimmers are responsible for getting to and from the meet. This would be a good opportunity to set up carpools
- Warm-ups start at 8am. Meet Start time is 9:30am
- Meet will end around 3-4pm.
WHAT TO BRING:
- All swimmers are REQUIRED to bring 2 non-perishable food items with LBJ (not LASA) written on them. All donations will be donated to the Round Rock Serving Center
- Folding chairs
- Team Meet suit (new team swim suit info is below)
- Warm clothes (this is an outdoor pool)
- Rain gear (you never know!)
- The Booster Club will provide snacks. However, if you want something specific, please bring it. There will also be a concession stand, so bring money if you want to purchase snacks.
- The Booster Club will provide pizza for lunch. If you do not want pizza, please plan to bring your own lunch.
- For those who ordered Team Swim Suits, Team Polos, Parent Shirts, and Silicone Caps, these will be distributed AFTER practice on Wed, Oct 23rd. If you do not attend practice that day, then they will be available to pick up at the meet.
- Warm-Ups: If you ordered warm-ups WITHOUT embroidery, these will be distributed AFTER practice on Wed, Oct 23rd. They will also be available to pick up at the meet.
If you ordered warm-ups WITH embroidery, we are working with the embroiderer to get these done by next Wed. We are using a different embroiderer this year as the one we used last year retired. The setup time is a little longer than anticipated.
- Yard Signs are currently being worked on and should be ready soon.