Thank you to everyone who came to our kick-off event yesterday! Just a few reminders or things to note. Also, the meet schedule is posted here (or click on the Meet Schedule menu tab).
1. If you did not attend the kick-off event yesterday or have not paid your Fair Share dues, please do so ASAP right here: https://austinisd.
2. Likewise, please make your embroidery orders here. The student polo is required; all other gear is optional: http://
3. Finally, if you didn’t purchase a suit or cap, please get in touch with Ann Phipps who can help you with that: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Practice info is here. (***THIS FRIDAY, 10/2/15, ONLY, practice will be at the POOL instead of at LBJ.***)
5. There IS a school bus that picks up swimmers at the YMCA after school and delivers them directly to school.
6. And thank you to those of you who signed up to volunteer for things this season. We DO need a few more folks to step up so be on the lookout as the season gets underway. In the meantime, welcome to the team and GO JAGS!
PS — Please make sure swimmers and parents are receiving this email. Swimmers should also join the facebook group for updates. If you need help with either, contact Liz Scanlon (booster chair) at email@example.com or Coach Car at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the information to update your bio for the Roster page here!